NZ CA Limited and CRS Software have joined together to bring members this practical workshop that will help you gain a better understanding of your farming business and strengthen relationships with your accountant.
At the end of this workshop, attendees will:
- Have a better understanding of their financial statements
- Have a better understanding of how important it is to get their coding right
- Know why it is important to budget
- Have a clearer understanding of what they should expect from their accountant
- Be empowered to have better discussions with their bank.
This four-hour workshop is suited to anyone running a farming business wanting to better understand their financial position, what the numbers mean and what effect their decisions are having on their financial future.
Register now to attend!
head over to the Dairy Women’s Network website
When: 18 November
10.00am Arrival and morning tea | 10.30am Start | 2.30pm Finish